Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Cancelation Policy and Data Protection Policy
To make a reservation, please send a confirmation email containing your arrival and departure date and contact information, including your address, telephone number and expected arrival time.
You will need to put down a deposit to guarantee your reservation. This can be paid via bank transfer, PayPal, credit card, or Postepay (a payment through the Italian postal service). The account will be settled upon your arrival. Please see the Cancelation Policy for further details.
Your reservation will not be confirmed until we receive your deposit.
Before booking, please read the following Cancelation Policy carefully. By booking, you automatically accept the terms and conditions stated on this website.
Stays of up to 3 days require a 1 night deposit
Stays of 4 to 6 days require a 2 night deposit
Stays of 7 to 10 days require a 3 night deposit
1. If you cancel more than 7 days before your scheduled arrival date, you will be refunded the full amount of your deposit.
2. If you cancel between 4 and 7 days before your scheduled arrival date, you will be refunded 50% of the deposit.
3. If you cancel 3 or less days before your scheduled arrival date, no refunds are possible, and you forfeit the entire security deposit.
All cancelations must be made via email.
Data Protection Policy
Pursuant to Article 10 of Italian Law 675/96, we hereby declare that:
1. The holder and manager of these data shall be "Outlet Sweet Venice", of Venice, Italy;
2. The data are collected solely for the purpose of booking a room;
3. Customers are protected by Article 13 of Law 675/96;
5. We will not sell or give your personal data to other persons or legal entities;
6. With reference to the data provided, the Customer may exercise the rights stipulated in Article 13 of Law 675/96 (to access, modify, amend, remove, contest, etc., this data) by contacting the data manager;
7. By completing a reservation form, the Customer acknowledges that s/he has read and understood these terms and conditions and given consent to the communication and use of personal data for the purposes indicated herein. Furthermore, the Customer is aware that (1) in the absence of consent or (2) if verifiable inaccuracies shall be detected in this information, his/her request may not be met.